Gain Freedom from Smoking

If you are serious about quitting smoking then you need to check out the Quit Smoking Today program. It is the most successful quit smoking method with a 97.2% success rate. It is your best chance to kick the smoking habit for good. >>Click Here to Quit Smoking Today!<<

Monday, September 6, 2010

The way to Give up Smoking - The Secret to Quickly Becoming Smoke-Free

Tired of being a cigarette smoker? Tired of feeling like crap, coughing at all times, smelling like a cigarette, fearing for your overall health, watching your money (literally) go up in smoke? Yet no matter how bad you are feeling about cigarette smoking you still have no idea how to quit cigarettes.

Hey, I understand exactly how you feel due to the fact I've been there too. It all started out innocently enough, I suppose. It was about 8th grade, I changed schools and fell in with a group of buddies that all smoked. Well, naturally I needed to fit in so I snuck a few of my Mom’s smokes (Viceroys, do they actually make them any more?) and choked down a couple until eventually it felt normal.

Now I didn’t come to be a pack per day cigarette smoker right from the start however slowly but surely through high school and into college I became a full time smoker. On it went for countless years until I finally got the idea I did not want to smoke ever again. I had been feeling tired of everything associated with cigarette smoking. Well, little did I understand how challenging it was going to be for me to stop smoking. I tried and tried, but I had no idea how to quit smoking.

I rode the stop smoking merry-go-round for a few years striving time and again and made a promise that if I could in some way learn how to quit smoking that I would do everything I could to assist as many people as I could quit smoking. Well, I was given the gift of a smoke-free existence and now it is my turn to “pay it forward” and help you quit smoking as well.

In my years of smoke-free living I have researched the many types of stopping smoking to see which ones turned out to be the best so I could recommend them to family members and friends (including my Internet friends) and in my investigation I've uncovered what I consider (in my humble opinion) the secret to simply giving up smoking. I really believe that lots of those who have successfully quit smoking cigarettes did so because they discovered this secret though they may not have even known it at that time. The secret?

The addiction to smoking cigarettes lies inside the MIND and not the BODY!

So what on earth does this mean to you? It means that you should utilize a quitting smoking strategy that focuses on the psychological addiction to cigarette smoking and not the physical dependence on nicotine. After you stop smoking the bodily addiction to nicotine wears off pretty quickly. But the mental dependancy can last a long time if not addressed and will cause you to begin smoking or never get comfortable as a non-smoker.

But if you focus on the psychological addiction you are able to very easily break the smoking habit. The best way to do this is with hypnotherapy. It is the only quitting smoking method that is targeted on the mental dependence on smoking. Using a particular type of hypnotherapy called NLP is how to quit cigarettes completely and nearly effortlessly. So if you genuinely wish to know how to quit cigarettes the answer is to get rid of the cravings to smoke from your mind. NLP centered hypnotherapy is the most effective way to accomplish this. Research NLP a little more as your stopping smoking choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment